OVH Community, votre nouvel espace communautaire.

Message etrange sur phpmyadmin

pascal9
25/05/2004, 16h18
bonjour, lorsque je lance phpmyadmin en bas j' ai ceci:
Code:
Erreur
Certaines fonctionnalités ayant trait aux tables reliées sont désactivées. Pour une analyse du problème, cliquez ici.
donc je clique dessus et :
Code:
PMA Database ... en erreur[ Documentation ]
Fonctions relationnelles désactivé
donc je clic sur " documentation" et là voilà le texte:
Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string 
Starting with version 2.3.0 phpMyAdmin offers a lot of features to work with master / foreign - tables. To use those as well as the bookmark feature you need special tables with a predefined structure, which we explain below. 

See the Quick Install section in this document for a quick way of creating those tables. Also, if you are using a Windows server, read FAQ 1.23. 

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']. 

If you are setting up a multi-user phpMyAdmin installation, you will need to create a new database and setup special privileges, so, as superuser: 

create a new database for phpMyAdmin:
  CREATE DATABASE phpmyadmin;
Note that "controluser" must have SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE privileges on this database. Here is a query to set up those privileges (using "phpmyadmin" as the database name, and "pma" as the controluser):
  GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON phpmyadmin.* to 'pma'@'localhost'; 
do not give any other user rights on this database. 
enter the database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']
Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer parceque là je comprends rien mais rien du tout