OVH Community, votre nouvel espace communautaire.

Remplacement d'un serveur à un autre dans un autre DC

buddy
29/08/2016, 23h17
When you ordered it you would have choose the location
https://www.ovh.com/fr/commande/dedies.cgi?hard=161mc1

Now it's not possible anymore ... You have to order a new one.

cubespace
29/08/2016, 23h17
It is impossible to abandon it ? to get the money back I order a new one ?

sich
29/08/2016, 23h12
Yep, impossible to change the DC, you can only take a new server.

janus57
29/08/2016, 23h06
Hello,

how to exchange server ?
not possible, rent another server with the new location.

Cordialement, janus57

cubespace
29/08/2016, 22h59
how to exchange server ? you need something to pay for the change of DC, the reissues servers?

And if you abandon the server, and issued to the same server in a different DC ? Server Game MC-32B

cubespace
29/08/2016, 22h57
how can I change the location of the server in another DC ?
ordered a server about an hour ago, paid, issued it in gra. and I didn't like very high ping to the server from Ukraine and Germany. would a similar server in another DC (sgb). the server is the one in gra, you can pick up and issue the same in the sgb.

how to exchange server ? you need something to pay for the change of DC, the reissues servers?

And if you abandon the server, and issued to the same server in a different DC ? Server Game MC-32B

cubespace
29/08/2016, 22h54
how can I change the location of the server in another DC ?
ordered a server about an hour ago, paid, issued it in gra. and I didn't like very high ping to the server from Ukraine and Germany. would a similar server in another DC (sgb). the server is the one in gra, you can pick up and issue the same in the sgb.

buddy
29/08/2016, 22h48
Hi,

the translation in french is very bad. You should write your questions in english.

Which type of server is it ? which model ?

when you order a server (on OVH.com) , you can choose. On KS ou SoYouStart you cannot choose. You have to rent a new server and hope that it will be in SBG.

cubespace
29/08/2016, 22h37
Bonjour,
Comment on peut modifier l'emplacement du serveur dans un autre DC ?
Commandé le serveur il y a une heure, a payé, il a publié en GRA. Et je n'ai pas aimé la très grande ping sur le serveur de l'Ukraine et de l'Allemagne. Voudrais Similaire à un serveur dans un autre DC (SGB). Le serveur de ce que, dans le GRA, vous pouvez aller les chercher et de donner le même dans le SGB.

Comment échanger un serveur ? Besoin de quelque chose de payer des frais de changement de DC, émettre de la nouvelle serveur?