OVH Community, votre nouvel espace communautaire.

Is it really worth to save important files on cloud?

Daniel60
17/02/2015, 15h22
EN FRANÇAIS, on vous dit !

advent_geek
17/02/2015, 10h38
yup, by storing large files on Cloud, we can free up our memory. If we want to share our large files,then its easy to share the link

- - - Mise à jour - - -

Citation Envoyé par praveenrajan
I Agree with your points, its very difficult to trust third party servers these days.
Right Now, Most of the peoples using Cloud Servers. If your machine got damaged and you won't able to retrieve your file? what would you do

- - - Mise à jour - - -

Citation Envoyé par eskimo
I'm agree with you
if it is so, how can you trust your web mail provider. even Google stores each and every data you have typed on Google product.

praveenrajan
09/02/2015, 09h58
I Agree with your points, its very difficult to trust third party servers these days.

basefolder
02/02/2015, 04h53
Thanks eskimo... My friends are using onedrive, dropbox and many more cloud storage service providers even they feel the same. In my opinion we must save our important files in our home system and we should access those files from anywhere.

eskimo
19/01/2015, 18h24
Citation Envoyé par basefolder
How about storing our important files on cloud server? IWe have been watching many security breach news. Is it really worth?
I'm agree with you

fritz2cat
13/01/2015, 09h01
Bonjour,

Pour entamer des discussions philosophiques sur ce forum, je vous suggère d'utiliser exclusivement la langue française.

Starting philosophical threads in English on this French-speaking forum is worthless.

basefolder
13/01/2015, 07h22
How about storing our important files on cloud server? IWe have been watching many security breach news. Is it really worth?